Admissions will be done on first come first serve basis.
1. The cost of the application and prospects for KG to Std IX is Rs.300/-
2. Admission is open to all children irrespective of race, nationality, religion, caste or gender.
3. Sibling (only directly related ones) will be given preference when a seat is vacant.
4. The child needs to fulfill age criteria as stipulated by the School Managing Committee and ratified upon.
5. Registration / Application form is valid for one academic year only.
6. Ability tests will be as below.
a. No ability test for class Nursery to Senior K.G. Only Family Meet.
b. STD I to XI: Simple conversation
7. The school managing committee’s decision is final during the admission process.
8. Family meet: This is a compulsory part of the process. There is no formal interview for the parents. However both the school authorities and the parents may use this opportunity to ask questions, clarify doubts and queries get to know each other.
9. Documents for admission: It is mandatory for the parents to carry Application forms duly filled and annexed with Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate, Birth Certificate should reach the Office for Admission process.
For details, contact our Trust office at the below address:
Landmark: Near Madley Subway & Behind Leo Complex